Data protection and purpose of data processing (GDS)
The purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data (name and surname, address, e-mail address, phone number and information on the event that the person participated or the product that ordered him) company (manager) Natura 2020 Tourist Association, Ruške ceste 3, 2342 Ruše Street , is processed solely for the following purposes:
- to keep records of participants in events of the controller, including the record, how many events (and of which) the individual participated
- to keep records of buyers of products and services that are published on the website of the Natura 2020 Tourism Association, www.natura2020.si
- to send e-mail (news) with the purpose of informing about education, new products, new content on the website www.natura2020.si, services or events within Natura 2020 Tourism Association or events in which the company is involved in any way or it recommends,
- to view sent emails that an individual opened or did not open, which links he opened or clicked (which content he read or watched), how long he had read or watched the individual content;
- to segment individuals based on the facts in the previous indent and to further send customized (individualized) emails (that is, different individuals can receive e-mails with different content) in order to better (more relevant) inform individuals and achieve higher responsiveness to sent emails;
- for the purpose of analyzing the life of a user on a website: from where the user came to the site (source of traffic), to monitor the stay on the website, which web site he visited, the content of which he downloaded or viewed.
All data analysis and management is only for the internal records of the Tourist Association Natura 2020 company.
Protection of personal data
The Natura 2020 Tourist Association operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/2007) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the individual , which in the framework of the protection of personal data is guaranteed the following rights:
The right to request from Natura 2020 as a data controller at any time access to personal data and the following information:
- processing purposes,
- types of personal data, users or categories of users to whom personal data were or will be disclosed,
- the estimated period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The reasons for it, as well as the significance and predicted consequences of such treatment for an individual.
- Free copies of personal data in the format specified by the individual himself (if the request is provided by electronic means of communication and does not require otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form). For additional copies that it requires, the operator may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs.
- Correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Restriction of processing where an individual disputes the accuracy of personal data for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data,
- processing is illegal and I oppose the deletion of personal data and, instead, require restrictions on their use,
- The data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, but I need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Deletion of all personal data (right to forget) if the assumptions referred to in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when I revoke this consent to the processing of personal data.
- The output of personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, with the right to forward this information to another controller, without the original administrator being hindered by this.
- Termination of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- It is not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles having legal effects in relation thereto or in a similar manner to it significantly if the conditions laid down in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled.
- The right to file an appeal against the controller with the information officer if he considers that the processing of my personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Procedure for exercising individual rights
I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed in writing to the controller, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
I am aware that, upon my request, with which I exercise my rights in relation to the above personal data, the operator must reply without undue delay and no later than one month after the receipt of the request.
Basic information about cookies
Saving cookies on your computer
Tasks of cookies
Types of cookies
Technical cookies: Technical cookies include those you really need to navigate through our site. These are essential cookies for the site to function. They allow you to browse the page smoothly, as well as to browse through another web site. Technical cookies are also needed in order for you to recognize your site when logging in and checking out, and also help to increase the security of using our website. The use of technical cookies is in accordance with the regulations.
Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow you to save the settings you have selected on our site. Your preferences remember the site, and it significantly improves the speed of your work when you visit again. Your visit to the website is so much more pleasant and you are offered services according to your preferential interests.
Functional cookies also remember which sites are using more and allow you to connect to social networks. Without these cookies, web browsing will slow down, the advertisements you see will not fit your interests, as well as Facebook, Twitter and others, you will not be able to connect.
Advertising cookies: We use advertising cookies to collect information that leads to adapting advertising to your interests. We collect information on both our website and other websites. The acquired data is not related to your personal information that you may have trusted on our site but is anonymous - only in relation to your interests. Based on these cookies, we can present you products that are most interesting to you. By logging off these cookies, your ad messages will not be in your interest.
Cookies for analysis: The above cookies collect information about how you use our site (which pages you visited, how long you were on a particular page, what products you viewed, which texts you read, which video notices you viewed ...). All data collected is used only to measure the effectiveness of our website and to improve its content according to the interests of users.